Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Santa给Leo和Andy回信了!

把Leo给Santa的信丢到邮筒里没几天,收到了Santa的回信。 是通过邮局寄来的。寄信人地址是“North Pole”。 收信人是Leo and Andy。 这是信的内容:

December 2010

Dear Leo & Andy,

Merry Christmas and I hope you are looking forward to having lots of fun on Christmas Day.

My trip is all planned and we are getting things all ready for my big trip around the world. The sleigh is getting a new finish on it this year so it should be even easier to spot.

My weatherman says that I should have clear skies for Christmas Day. I really don't like flying in the fog.

Rudolph and the other reindeer are getting ready for the big night.

Don't foget to go to bed early on Christmas Eve because your house is one of my first stops.

Merry Christmas,
(signiture)
Santa Claus

Leo很兴奋,跟我宣布说,“Our house will be one of the first stops.” 又强调了一下, "Not the first one, it's ONE of the first stops."

我简直开始象个孩子一样对圣诞节这么期待了呢。盼着到了那一天,等孩子睡着,做贼一样帮Santa把礼物送好,美美的想着他们的笑脸,开始做梦。。。

No comments: